Giving out custom imprinted antenna balls is a fun and exciting way to promote your business. It stays away from the usual advertising materials like fryers, banners, and streamers. Antenna balls are decorative items that would appeal to most kinds of people. You may use customized antenna balls to target a extensive range of audience.
Antenna balls are attractive pieces that are usually attached to car and radio antennas. Some historical accounts say that it was during the year 1967 that the first car antenna balls were created and were fashioned in order to expose the Union 76 Gas Station. It is also claimed that the first ever “Micky” themed antenna ball was conceived in 1991 in commemoration of Disney World’s 20th anniversary. Soon, more and more companies have begun to create their own versions of this inventive product.
You may use logo printed antenna balls as a theme to your next trade show or launching day. They may be given to your customers and clients as souvenir goods. These items are useful so they don’t have to worry much about its storage area. You can also use it as an incentive or reward tool to staff who have excelled in their line of work. It will motivate them to work harder and eventually increase production.
Read on to find out about other benefits of custom imprinted antenna balls:
1. Amazing Branding Quality – Promotional antenna balls are designed to provide maximum branding spaces fit for all your branding needs.
2. Durability – They are made to last for a long time so your customers can take pleasure in them as long as they want. This also saves you from the trouble of having to reinstate them every now and then.
3. Highly Affordable – These products are cheap and inexpensive so you don’t have to worry too much about making your budget.
4. Wide Audience Reach – Aside from placing it in car antennas, antenna balls may also be used for other purposes. They may be turned into decorations, pen toppers, and many more.
Are you now ready to order your own batch of customized antenna balls? Before you hit the stores, here are some significant points to remember:
1. Devise a Sound Budget – See to it to study your budget plan first before you do anything else. This must be your priority to see to it that you are not spending more than you can afford. Always use up within your means.
2. Pick Designs and Colors Sensibly – There are a lot of antenna balls colors and styles to pick from. Ensure that you select the most appropriate one for your company. Bear in mind that you’re trying to make a assertion to your customers and clients. Choose the items that would attract better product recall.
3. Define Your Target Audience – It would be really useful if you study your target audience’s profile first so you’ll know which items will appeal to them. Pick the ones that are alluring and attractive.
4. Order in Sets – Logo imprinted antenna balls are cheaper if they are ordered in bulk orders. Don’t be afraid to buy in large quantities. These items are non-perishable so you can utilize them for another day in case you’re not able to give one batch all away.